Thursday, April 13, 2017

Costa Rica for Families!

We recently went to Costa Rica and had the most amazing time! I wanted to write about why I feel it is the perfect vacation with families of kids of any age. Here is our itinerary.

We flew into Liberia, which is located in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. We went thru Cindy Peck with Costa Rican Vacations.

Hotel in La Fortuna Hotel Lomas del Volcan Hotel Lomas del Volcan this hotel are these amazing bungalows nestled at the base of a volcano. Great for a family of 2-4. Amazing swimming pool! Plus close to all the fun activities!

I am afraid of heights and I recommend everyone to EcoGlide Park! If your child is young they will go tandem! EcoGlide Arenal Park it was a 5 minute drive from the hotel!  This is an excellent adventure for the young and old!

They are known for their hot springs but we didn't hit those up.

La Fortuna waterfall was great! Easy walk and our son enjoyed playing on the rocks!

Proyecto Asis Proyecto Asis was great! It ran a little long for our son at times but it was worth it for the end! I recommend doing the volunteer  + tour.

Make sure if you rent a car the roads are windy and narrow. I would be VERY careful passing and you are on island time so take your time.

In the future I would rent a house! It is pretty much the same as US cost wise and you can cook your own meals.

I would give 5 stars for Costa Rican family vacation!






No comments:

Post a Comment