Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

This has been the most challenging and amazing year filled with so much love and personal growth! I feel so blessed for having an amazing family, wonderful friends, great job and good health. I told my boss before I left I am not use to having such great things that I feel like I am always waiting for something to happen...and you know what...sometimes life can just be good.

Beginning this year Jeremy and I will start on Sunday, January 6th for out 5 day Clean Cleanse.  What is a Clean Cleanse you ask...well I will tell you! It is a cleanse that lets you eat plenty as long as you forgo processed food, dairy, gluten, refined sugar, caffeine and alcohol. This program is suppose to help you relieve holiday bloat, improve digestion, boost energy and strengthen immune system. 

I started on my Pinterest page a board called Clean Cleanse Recipes. I go by Sarah Nelson or MrsNelly! Find me and follow the yummy recipes!

From our family to yours...I wish you a wonderful, adventurous, safe and healthy 2013 and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment