Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Our first holiday season with Cy at home is amazing! I can't express how thankful I am to have him in our  home! I thought for sure I would be going crazy on gifts for him this year and I have to say I am WAY more subdued than expected. As I am running around doing last minute shopping I find my self overwhelmed with all the toys and thinking I am just so happy to have him home.  It is kind of crazy the whole present thing. I am a giver and love to receive but when it comes to children I swear it can be to much. This family was actually arguing in Toys R Us yesterday about the gifts for their child. I was blown away as I found myself just standing there staring at them.

The holidays are always special to me but will forever take a different perspective after having my son. Such gratitude and thankful will be upon me every season for Cy being in my life.

Here are some of the gifts that I LOVE that we are getting Cy this year:

Strider Balance Bike


Mini Hot Rod HR1
Automoblox



Take time this holiday season to put the presents aside and enjoy time with family and friends! My life has changed so much for the better this past year. I have spent so much time with my amazing family, making new friends and fostering such strong friendships with old and current friends. Such an amazing year with only many many more to come! We are truly so happy, thankful and grateful!

Peace and Love from the Nelsons!



No comments:

Post a Comment