Saturday, February 2, 2013

Juice Train

I do have to say January hit our house hard with colds and stomach bugs. As we enter February I do feel that it is time to get back on the juice train.

I have an Omega Juicer 8006 and here are some fun recipes to share. Since there is a spinach shortage in the States right now I would definitely sub Kale or Chard.

Here are some of my favorite concoctions!  I don't tell you how many as it is all desired on your own personal taste. You will see that I use similar ingredients in a lot of mine and that is do to funding. Juicing can be expensive, until you can plant your garden. I found sticking to some basics made it affordable.

  • Carrots, Beets, Spinach (sub other green), Blueberries, Apple
  • Carrots, Beets, Cucumber, Apple
  • Carrots, Spinach, Kale, Cucumber, Apple
  • Apple, Kale, Cucumber
  • Beets, Strawberries, Kale, Carrots
  • Cucumbers, Apples, Kale, Celery, Ginger
  • Mango, Watermelon, Blueberries (Cy loves this one)
  • Tomato, Celery, Spinach (sub other green), Carrots, Garlic, Onion, Lemon and a little hot sauce -- you have yourself a yummy Tomato Juice!
 Please share with me some of your favorite juicing concoctions as I am a HUGE fan of new juices!

Peace and Love and may 2013 bring everyone health, adventure and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment