Monday, June 18, 2012

Beginning of our 3rd Month

This week marks the beginning of our 3rd month home. I wanted to share some fun pictures Uncle Josh took! I am so excited to finally have a close up, decent picture of the three of us to send to daycare. I swear we are the only people with a picture of just Mommy and Daddy!

 Finally the picture of the three of us! Sending to print!
 The best birthday gift ever! Thank you Aunt Jill!
 Speed racer
 Love it!
 He loves his Uncle Josh

 Zoo
 Family Day at the Zoo!

 He enjoyed the train at the zoo!
 He still loves pushing toys!
 Uncle Josh and Cy
 Cy loved giving my a high-five as I went by with the mower!
 Nana would be so happy to see him loving his chair!
 Gardening
Happy Baby! Soft skin before the terrible rash today...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment