Saturday, November 3, 2012

Role Models

I will be ever in search of positive role models for my son both Korean and American. What is great is that one of my favorite chefs is both; David Chang - Korean American.  As a foodie I have followed him for years and once we found out we were adopting from Korea I followed him even more. I love checking out his recipes as they are so innovative. I made one for our friends Adrienne and Mark when they came over for dinner, probably not as good as David's but none the less not without effort.

I have to promote his new show coming out soon "The Mind of a Chef" here is a great article recently on the new show! Those of you who follow my blog know my desire for Cy to be a Chef.

Here is a little preview to share of his new show. I am so excited to have another chef to follow and can't wait to suck Cy in!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment