Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stocking Stuffers

Being our first Christmas with our son and he is a toddler I am so excited to share with him the whole experience that is Christmas/Winter Solstice! I have already started to shop for stocking stuffers and gifts. Every child is different but here are a few ideas.

1. Black Diamond Spot Headlamp
2. Goggles - for swimming
3. Favorite character coloring book - Thomas or Diego
4. Fun socks
5. My son is loves chocolate so something chocolatey.
6. In our family it is tradition to give to charity...so every year Santa donates a toy in Cy's name. He will not understand it now, but the tradition will keep on and he will grow to understand.
7, Kalidiscope
8. Maraca
9. Mini Etch a Sketch
10. Harmonica
11. Start a tradition of a Christmas book
12. Fun bath toy


These are just ideas I have for this year. Obviously they change every year as your child gets older, but I do love these so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment