Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Favorites!

As a working mother it can sometimes be a little difficult to cook a healthy meal during the week. There are a few products that I LOVE and I know they are processed, but lets me serious it can be difficult.

Organic Light in Sodium - Lentil Vegetable SoupAmy's Kitchen Products are my FAVORITE!  This particular soup is my families favorite! It is fast, I know the ingredients and healthy. Before having Cy, I had these grand illusions of how I would cook.  Soon reality kicked in and when you work 7am to 5pm and have a few hours and you don't want to spend your whole evening cooking sometimes you opt for fast and convenient. I am not saying all are perfect...but I can read ingredients.



I love this pizza! You can find it at most natural grocers! Home Run is our families go to. If we are not going to make homemade, we buy this stuff!  We no longer order in. What is great is that you know every ingredient.









No comments:

Post a Comment