Monday, July 23, 2012

Psychology Today...

Well we had our last round of visitors for the rest of the year! Cy has seen everyone and it has been great that so many people want to come and meet the little guy!  Robert and Milly were great fun and Cy really took to both of them and he enjoyed his time playing. I feel so blessed marrying into such a wonderful and accepting family.  We have loved everyone who has come out to visit and meet the little man.

Cy's personality is developing more and more everyday. Recently, his new favorite thing is bubbles in the bath tub. I got a heavy hand last week and put a ton of bubble soap in the tub and it was overflowing with bubbles and when Cy came in to the bathroom a shriek I have never heard came from his lips, "Bubbles." he said. He is loving bath time now and I love seeing him so excited.

He is really starting to eat more food. He still chokes sometimes on certain food but I think that will continue to change. This week we are prepping him that we will be taking the bottle away. I hate doing it as it will be hell for a week or so but it is so important. Our social worker said talk to him about it before we actually do it, so we are starting to talk to him and tell him it is going to be happening. I will keep you posted on how that will go.


Life has been such a whirlwind these past 3 months. So many visitors, doctors visits, learning, growing, crying, laughing etc. You name it we have felt it and been through it. As much as we have loved all of our visitors I am excited for it to be complete. I am excited to just hang out with Jeremy and Cy. I am excited to start seeing our friends and have them get to know Cy and fall in love with him as much as we have fallen in love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment