Thursday, September 27, 2012

How do I get my kid to eat veggies?

I really want Cy to eat more veggies instead of Cheezy's, however it is so hard.  Also, I am more focused on getting him to just eat then worry about what he eats later.  We decided a few months ago that we would make toddler friendly dinners (good thing Cy has a palate) and if he eats he eats and if he doesn't he doesn't. 

When you are a working mom time is very valuable and I really just want to spend as much quality time with my son as possible! I don't always want to be spending my time cooking because by the time you get home at 5:30pm...get dinner it can be 6:30pm or 7 sometimes, then he takes a bath and off to bed. So I cut corners a lot, but healthy corners are hard to find.

Well I discovered a quick easy fix for this and Cy loves it and it is good for him!  I really like Dr. McDougall's and such a yummy and fast alternative when you kind of feel lazy! Bonus...it is ALL Veggies and lentils!

No comments:

Post a Comment