Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thomas the Train Day

I am not very in tune on kids activities and what is going on, so when my friend Katie told me about a Thomas the Train day event at the Golden Train Museum I couldn't help but by tickets online ASAP! 

Katie and her husband adopted their son the same time we did and we have grown to really enjoy their company.  Katie has also been an excellent resource for me as a new mother.  I swear everything she recommends Cy loves! She has also been great to talk to through this whole process as she can understand all the craziness.  Plus, Jeremy and I really learn from them and their parenting philosophy.  Let's get back to Thomas the Train adventure! 

September came and we made our way down to Golden. It was a really fun day for us and Cy just loved it!  I am attaching a few pictures from our adventure to share with you!

Cy and I riding Thomas the Train



Cy loved exploring all the different trains

What kid doesn't love a petting zoo!

We spent like an hour just sitting and walking the empty tracks.



Thomas the Train

Waiting to wave at Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment