Monday, October 1, 2012

Gratitude Journal

As Autumn and October falls upon us here in beautiful Colorado I can't help but to be so thankful and happy for so many things!  I remember Oprah (my love) having a show about a gratitude journal. When you change the things you think about, the things you think about change - show your gratitude, appreciation, and love for the things around you. Find things you are grateful for on a daily basis. Acknowledge what you are grateful for in your life and you'll begin to see how amazing your life truly is. Now with technology you can do it on the crapper (I had to throw a little ghetto in there :))  I figure that I can do gratitude journal in a variety of ways, photograph or written word.

  • I am grateful for my son and husband
  • I am grateful that my family is healthy
  • I am grateful that today is sunny and the weather feels great!
  • I am grateful for pizza with friends tonight! Yummy homemade pizza!
  • I am grateful to go to a job with people who make me laugh everyday.
  • I am grateful for getting back into yoga and meditation!
  • I am grateful for getting back to me!
New beginnings start in a moment. You can make the change.


Peace and Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment