Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ode to Glee

I have to say without having TV, I was a little late to Glee...but let me tell you I have caught up! I love the show for so many reasons. I love Broadway and Theater so that is the easy part. I do believe there is always a message and I listen and think it is so fantastic. I love the talent. I love that the show let's kids see it is okay to be themselves, make a mistake or speak out of turn and a true friend will always be there. The message I take away is to always be true to yourself.  Accept your mistakes and allow forgiveness. It is okay to say you were wrong, I am sorry, here is how I can make it better. To accept people that are different then you as they just might teach you something about yourself.  Call me a dork, but I love this show! So to totally Gleek out as my husband would say...here are just a few...

So I wanted to share a few clips of my favorite scenes and songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment