Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Strength of Soul, Strength of Mind

I seriously have been hitting a wall at 2pm everyday since we have had Cy. It doesn't matter if it is during the week or on the weekend...it is like clock work! I have decided that the biggest thing missing from my life is exercise. I literally haven't done anything in six months and it is really time to get back on the horse.


Plan of Attack:

1. Run for 30 minutes twice a week during my lunch. I feel like it is really the best time to go and I could use the break from work. I find that I suck at waking up earlier to go for a run and I just don't do it regularly enough to be doing it after work.
2. A cup of Green Tea in the afternoon.
3. Yoga on Sunday! I got away from this and I truly believe that for my self and body needs yoga. I am welcoming it back to my routine with open arms.

It starts this week, so I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment