Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Loyal Order of Cheetahs

I was recently watching an episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and they were making over the Loyal Order of Moose and I realized...why don't woman have clubs or loyal orders? I mean I know a lot of woman in book clubs or other such things but what I love about these organizations is that despite all the comarodory their is a purpose.  They give to charities, have fundraisers, support organizations, etc... I mean men are easy, not very judgmental, tolerant, etc..  Is it impossible to have a Loyal Order of Cheetahs?

Our family has a lot of charities that we donate to and are very passionate about and I would love to belong with a group of women that work together to support organizations and charities. It literally is my passion being a voice for those who cannot be heard. Helping people who need a hand up. Pointing people in the direction of good resources. My goal for the next year is looking into starting my own Loyal Order of Cheetahs.  The first thing will be finding other women who are interested and then determining the charitable organizations.  Starting an organization/foundation can take a lot of work...but when I really thought about what makes me happy...it is truly helping others. I have no idea what it takes but I love doing research.

Here are a few of my passions:

1. Adoption - Children Needing Homes
2. Assisting families who have children who are sick.

Those are just a few! I could go on and on but we are leaving on a jet plane to California.

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment