Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Benefits of Spinning Classes

I am a spin class junkie!  I truly love spinning and every time I get injured I revert back to going to the classes.  After this last injury I am thinking that spin MIGHT just have to be a larger factor of my workout routine. So much so, I am hoping to get a spin bike for my basement fitness area. Keep your fingers crossed that Jeremy say YES to the spin bike!

Here are the top reasons I love spinning:
  1. You burn a TON of calories! Most spin classes are about an hour, but in 30 minutes (depending on intensity) you can burn 500 calories.
  2. Excellent cardiovascular health
  3. Time flies when you are having fun!
  4. Low Impact
  5. Let's face it...awesome shapely legs!
Here is a great website for the Benefits of Cycling at Home!

Peace, Love and Happy Spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment