Saturday, January 7, 2012

KICK ASS - I AM A FAN!

First I have to say that while Colorado IS the most beautiful place to live our wonderful weather can lead us to a lot of colds. One day it is 60 degrees and the next it is 20 degrees. Now I know there is a lot said that weather doesn't really effect our immune systems...but I swear if you stand outside in 10 degree weather in shorts with wet hair...you might get sick.

About 3 years ago my bestie Heather told me about this little wonder immunity booster and protector during the winter months. It is call, Kick Ass Immune! I was skeptical when she first told me about it, but today it is a staple for Jeremy and I.  The trick with Kick Ass is to use it when you start to feel sick.  Once you are full blown sick, it can't really help you all that well.  I know last year we went through 4 bottles...so sometimes I think I am always just a few steps away from getting sick but who cares...I would rather be a few steps then in the trenches.

I am writing this for those of you who haven't tried because we believe so much in it. I have been fighting a cold all week and I totally forgot to take my Kick Ass, no excuse either because there is one on my desk and a bottle at home, but I forgot and Friday at work the rolling of a cold slowly began to hit me like a dummy test drive into a brick wall.  I jumped right away taking Kick Ass...even though I might be pass my grace period...I think I am containing it!

Anyways thank you Heather for the introduction and I hope you all take a try because I AM A FAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment