Thursday, April 12, 2012

T-minus 16 hours

We are in the final stretch and I can't tell youhow excited we are to meet our son!  I cant wait to be home! As much as we have enjoyed our stay we are ready.  I dont feel nervous or anything, more excited and a little numb.  I feel a little in disbelief that we will no longer be 2, but our completed family of 3.  We have waited so long for this day and even being here in Korea still seems unbelievable. I asked Jeremy how he is feeling, "He feels good, satisfied with the trip. Nervous about the trip home because tomorrow our whole world changes."

I can't wait to be walking offnthe plane in Denver and see out family and be in the car with Jill (my sister). I want to see our home and Cy in it. I cant believe we are going to be parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment