Monday, September 12, 2011

I am back!

Sorry it has been awhile I was absent for the past week and a half. I was on vacation in beautiful Southern Minnesota. I seriously LOVE southern Minnesota. Picture it...rolling green hills, country side seasoned with red barns, silos and beautiful old farm houses, cows roaming freely around the pasture fading into the skyline,... I could go on and on... I love everything about it! I apologize I have no pictures to show you but I just couldn't take my eyes off the scenery...it is literally my peace and it only took me 35 years to find it!

Especially my in-laws farm, Timber Creek farm. Being out there on the farm made me feel so relaxed and at peace. I battle inside with what I would want to do...live in a small city or live in the country. All I could do was dream!!!!  Continuing to raise llamas like my in-laws, raising sheep to make cheese, pigs, chickens and a HUGE garden!!!!  Loving every bit of it.  Here is a glimpse of the beauty I got to see every morning waking up at the farm.  Marg and Jim...I love your place!!!  Here are a few pictures of heaven.




Now for the scary part....mice, bugs, spiders, mosquito's, etc...  Being a country girl with all the things that scare me, however my mother-in-law tells me you get use to it.  Such big dreams and big eyes I can only dream at this time. As for now I am continuing to live the dream in Fort Collins.  Jeremy and I will push away at our house and become an urban farm and someday who knows what might happen.

Travel Tip: If you are interested in going to Minnesota I highly recommend Southern Minnesota. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment