Monday, September 26, 2011

Wall Decor for Cy's Room

 

This weekend I did a little shopping. I finally purchased something for his wall.  I am not really going with any theme, just color. His room colors are blue, green, brown and white. I figure if I stick within those, I can put up anything.

I got this animal letter picture at Pottery barn Kids that says Explore in a white frame. Here is an image similar. What was great is that I got it on SALE!!!  My bestie Adrienne also gave me a beautiful picture (in a white frame) of the sunset in Santorini, Greece and I am going to put that above Cy's crib. I like the idea of photography maybe around his room. Pictures of far away places, etc. I am thankful my friend Adrienne is so good with photography that I am going to ask her to help me with some of that picture detail.

So, the designing process has begun!  I am so excited. Once I have all the furniture purchased and put in I will then decorate the walls and post pictures!

Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the photo of Greece over his crib. Maybe he will grow up to be a world traveler! Frank Lloyd Wright's mother hung pictures of cathedrals in his nursery. I love that idea. Did it inspire his love of architecture?

    ReplyDelete