Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pinterest....the Phenomenon!

Last night my bestie Heather introduced me to Pinterest...OMG...is it addicting!  She had sent it to me awhile back and I was like what is this crap. Glancing momentarily before clicking delete and never looking at it again.  It just looked like a bunch of clutter. Yesterday, that all changed.

Last night she walked me through the whole process. It reminds me of two things; dream boards when you would cut out stuff you love in the magazine and make a collage and the second is every time I got a catalog I would pick one thing on each page that I would love to have...a wish list of sorts.  This site is all that rolled into one! So much fun!  I love how I can get so many ideas for my house, Cy's room, style I love...and what is the best part...if you LOVE a top...click a couple times and you can buy it!!! Oh dear oh my...it is splendid!

I have attached the link, just click on the name. If you join...make sure you follow me!


Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I've been there for quite a while and went to a similar process trying to get Stephanie to use it; I suggested it but had to wait until she realized how great it is!

    ReplyDelete